By following a few simple steps, your Tiny Bling Jewelry will remain looking its best for years to come.
- Use a jewelry polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece of your jewelry separately.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, a soft toothbrush and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. We do not suggest jewelry cleaners as some cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.